Witch Hunter

The journal of the Witch-Hunter Captain William Dashu. Disclaimer & stuff. Please note that this blog should be read top-to-bottom, in the style of a journal rather than a conventional blog.

31 October 2006

11th February, 1632

We arrived in Chalton this morning. Having learnt of our presence and mission, I have already had the local priest, a Father Arnop, come to me in confidence. Apparently, a Susannah Hanson has been acting oddly recently, displaying such symptons as crying out and collapsing, and shaking uncontrollably and violently. I believe that she may be possessed, though I will have to verify this. I have sent one of the knights, Thomas Bodenham, and two of my followers to arrest her. She will be interrogated tomorrow.

The gate of Chalton's watchtower.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home