Witch Hunter

The journal of the Witch-Hunter Captain William Dashu. Disclaimer & stuff. Please note that this blog should be read top-to-bottom, in the style of a journal rather than a conventional blog.

02 January 1990

Disclaimer, and other boring stuff...

To my dear readers,

Just a quick note from myself, Ben, the author of this blog. Mainly a disclaimer, so not particularly interesting...

Please note that all of the above material herein is fictional, and the product of my own over-active imagination. Any references to persons, either alive or deceased, is purely unintentional. Also, this blog reflects 17th Century views and ideology, and as such may come into conflict with modern views. This is necessary due to the time period the journal is set in, to ensure the correct atmosphere and "feel" for the blog. As such, any offence caused is unintentional, and I hold no responsibility. This blog was created as part of one of my modules at the University of Wales, Aberystwyth, and they are exempt from any responsibility regarding this blog. All work in this blog is Copyright under Creative Commons:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.

Well, I think that about covers all legal routes (so please don't bring a lawsuit against me).

Bibliography:
Nigel Cawthorne, Witch Hunt: History of a persecution (UK: Arcturus Publishing, 2003)
Heinrich Kramer & James Sprenger, The Malleus Maleficarum - The witch hunter's handbook (UK: Bracken Books, 1996)
The Witch-hunters, http://shanmonster.com/witch/hunters/index.html, Shantell Powell

Thanks to all of the above - their work was a great help, both during this project and the research I've been doing for ages now!

Also, you can download two other pieces composed by myself just below. I was going to use them as well as "The witch-hunter", which is in the embedded player, but due to them being .midi rather then .mp3, and any multi-track player being scarce and usually incredibly annoying to get working, I couldn't include them as I intended. So, just in case anyone's interested, you can download them here. As with all other material, they are copyright under the Creative Commons licence.
The Star
Twilight in Venice

Finally, thanks to anyone who actually read this out of their own interest - I may continue updating it, but first I'm thinking of adding a counter after it's been assessed to see if it's worth it. I've enjoyed writing this, and I hope that anyone reading it has enjoyed it as much as I did creating this.

-Ben, 21/12/2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home