Witch Hunter

The journal of the Witch-Hunter Captain William Dashu. Disclaimer & stuff. Please note that this blog should be read top-to-bottom, in the style of a journal rather than a conventional blog.

31 October 2006

17th February, 1632

I have reason to believe that our witch-hunt in Chalton is not at its closure. The villagers speak of a daemon ravaging them at night, an unholy spirit that attacks and kills their young. I believe, as do many villagers, that it may well be a warwoolf, though I will have to try and trap the foul beast. Rupert and I will venture out tonight to try and trap the foul beast. I pray that God will be with us.

Rupert Adémar.
(click to enlarge)

"And again in respect of punishment - the greater punishment is due to the greater blame" - The Malleus Maleficarum



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home